|The Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road
Bike is a competitively priced road bike which comes with a sturdy,
handcrafted steel frame that makes commuting around the city a breeze.
The built in flip hop hub allows you to run the bike as a fixed gear or
in a standard freewheel single speed mode.
In addition to this, the high quality 32 hole alloy wheels and 700 by 32 yellow Kenda tires ensure that you have a smooth, comfortable ride. It comes in a choice of two frame sizes (54cm and 57cm) and the bright, stylish yellow design will ensure that you are the envy of all your friends.
1) Stylish Design:-One of the first things youíll notice about the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike is its eye catching design. Bright yellow tires and handlebars might not sound like the most inspired design choice for a bike but they really work well on this model. This is one of the best looking bikes youíll find and if you want to cycle in style, there are very few other bikes that can compete.
2) Fast:-While a good looking bike is great for impressing your friends, it doesnít do you much good if the performance isnít up to scratch. Fortunately, the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike has both style and substance and is extremely fast for a single speed road bike. Although you canít change gear, pedaling is very easy on this bike and if you cycle hard, you can get it going at an impressive pace.
3) Smooth Riding:-If youíve never ridden a road bike before and are worried that the lack of suspension may translate into a bumpier ride, you need to give the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike a try. Although it doesnít have suspension, the wheels and tires do a very good job of handling uneven surfaces and allow you to enjoy a smooth, impact free ride, even at high speeds.
4) Low Price:-Not only does the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike look good and perform well but it also costs less than $250 which makes it one of the cheapest road bikes around. If you are on a budget but looking to get value for your money, the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike is a very wise investment.
1) Heavy:-One of the common problems with lower priced road bikes is that theyíre generally quite heavy and unfortunately the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike follows this trend. Itís not so heavy that you canít lift it but when you do have to lift it, you certainly notice the weight. The weight doesnít really affect the speed and itís still a very fast road bike. However, if you want something thatís light and easy to carry, youíre best off avoiding the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike.
2) Poor Quality Brakes:-Another area where the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike falls down is the brakes. Theyíre made from cheap plastic, theyíre very brittle and they break quite easily. In addition to this, they donít have much stopping power, especially when youíre cycling downhill. When you consider the speeds that the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike can generate, these brakes are simply not good enough and unless you are a very light user of the bike, they will need to be replaced.
The Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike strikes the perfect balance between style, performance and price. It looks good, it can reach impressive speeds and it gives you a smooth ride without breaking the bank. Itís not perfect and is heavy for a road bike, so if you want a light bike, this one isnít the right choice.
Additionally, the brakes are poor quality and you will probably need to upgrade them which adds an extra cost to your purchase. However, when you consider that the bike costs less than $250, these really are minor issues. The Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike does the majority of things that a road bike should do very well and is quite a bargain.
Well suited to commuting and pleasure or fitness riding!
TO RETURN TO THE BIKE REVIEW HOME PAGE - CLICK HERE
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
New - 126
Never-Before-Released eBooks across...
18 'HOT' Non-IM Niches - all with MRR!
I'VE ALSO JUST FINISHED A SITE
TOTALLY DEVOTED TO ...
'MASTER RESALE RIGHTS PRODUCTS'
CURRENTLY 83 DIFFERENT PACKAGES
DROP ON BY & HAVE A LOOK
Web Master & Site Design by Ken Dunn
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
DUNWAY.COM - DUNWAY.BIZ - DUNWAY.INFO - DUNWAY.US