Schwinn Katana Road Bike is a perfect road bike for commuting around
the city at pace. It comes with a 14 speed Shimano drivetrain with a
quick shifting A050 rear derailleur and lightweight Tru-Vativ IsoFLow
alloy cranks which allow you to cycle at high speeds with ease.
It also comes with a choice of two frame sizes; 54cm (which is suitable for riders between 5 feet, 6 inch and 5 feet, 9 inch) and 58cm (which is suitable for riders between 5 feet, 10 inches and 6 feet, 1 inch). The bike is finished in a stylish gunmetal and blue color which makes it visually appealing as well as functional.
1) Durable:-The Schwinn Katana Road Bike may not be the cheapest rode bike around but you certainly get what you pay for. All the parts are high quality and built to last which means you should be able to put thousands of road miles on this bike and use it for years and years to come.
2) Stable:-Another useful benefit of the Schwinn Katana Road Bike is that itís very stable at high speeds. Even if you are racing at speeds of 50mph and over, this bike wonít wobble or shake as you cycle. Instead it will hold firm and give you a solid, stable platform to race on.
3) Fast:-When buying a road bike, one of the most important features is speed. The Schwinn Katana Road Bike doesnít disappoint in this area and is a really nippy unit. It can quite easily maintain speeds of around 20mph and if youíre really pushing to the max, you can cycle at over 50mph. When you consider that this bike is only 14 speed and not 21 speed like many other road bikes, this pace really is quite impressive.
4) Lightweight:-The Schwinn Katana Road Bike is made from extremely lightweight materials. Not only is the alloy Aero aluminum frame super light but other components including the Tru-Vativ IsoFlow alloy cranks help keep the weight down. Not only does this keep the bike nippy but it also makes carrying the bike a whole lot easier.
1) Poor Quality Brakes:-The main problem with the Schwinn Katana Road Bike is the brakes. Theyíre not the worst brakes in the world but they donít allow you to stop instantly. When you consider the bike can reach speeds of 50mph +, better quality brakes really should have been included.
The Schwinn Katana Road Bike is a great value for money and ticks most of the right boxes for a road bike. Itís built to last, itís lightweight, itís fast and it gives you the stability you need when travelling at high speeds. The only disappointing area is the brakes but ultimately these can be replaced at a cost.
If youíre willing to upgrade the brakes and have a budget of around $400, the Schwinn Katana Road Bike a great road bike which is suitable for both beginners and more experienced cyclists alike.
Ideal for that morning commute [no carbon emissions] also suitable for your evening leisure or daily exercise ride.
TO RETURN TO THE BIKE REVIEW HOME PAGE - CLICK HERE
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
New - 126
Never-Before-Released eBooks across...
18 'HOT' Non-IM Niches - all with MRR!
I'VE ALSO JUST FINISHED A SITE
TOTALLY DEVOTED TO ...
'MASTER RESALE RIGHTS PRODUCTS'
CURRENTLY 83 DIFFERENT PACKAGES
DROP ON BY & HAVE A LOOK
Web Master & Site Design by Ken Dunn
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
DUNWAY.COM - DUNWAY.BIZ - DUNWAY.INFO - DUNWAY.US