Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike is a great way to share the
enjoyable experience of cycling with a partner or friend. It comes
fitted with a pair of soft gel seats and 2.1 inch extra wide tires which
work together to ensure that you both get a smooth, comfortable ride.
It also has an impressive 21 speed Shimano drive train with Shimano Revo twist/grip shifters which allows you to quickly and easily change gear as you cycle. To seal the deal, the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike comes with a lifetime fork and frame warranty, so if anything ever goes wrong with these areas of the bike, it will be taken care of at no cost to yourself.
1) Stylish Design:- One of the first things youíll notice about the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike is that it looks a lot better than most tandems. The curved black and silver frame has a cool, modern feel and looks like itís had some thought put into it. The lower frame also makes it stand out compared with other tandems and is quite a unique, eye catching design feature.
2) Smooth Riding:- Another great feature of the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike is that it will give both you and your riding partner a smooth cycling experience. The 2.1 inch extra wide tires absorb the vast majority of bumps in the road while the soft gel seats make your ride even more comfortable. The Shimano Revo twist/grip shifters are also very smooth and ensure that the chain doesnít jump at all when you change gears.
3) Low Stand Over Height:- Unlike many tandems which have a standard, straight frame design, the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike has a lower, curved frame design. This is great for shorter people who struggle to balance on regular tandems. With a stand over height of just 29 inches at the front and an even lower stand over height of 20 inches at the back, youíll be able to balance with ease on the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike, no matter how small your legs are.
4) Low Price:- Not only is the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike stylish, smooth and perfect for smaller people but itís also very competitively priced. You can pick one up for less than $300 which is a lot cheaper than the vast majority of tandems on the market. If youíre operating on a strict budget, the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike strikes the perfect balance between performance and price.
1) Long:- The main problem with the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike is that itís very long, even for a tandem. If you have limited storage space in your garage youíll need to double check that this tandem will definitely fit and if it wonít youíll unfortunately have to look for a more compact tandem.
Performance wise, thereís very little wrong with the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike. Itís smooth for both riders, itís a lot easier to get your balance on (especially if you are small) and it looks good. The only issue is the length. If you donít have enough storage space to fit this in your garage then youíll have to give it a miss.
However, if you can find the space, the Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike a fantastic tandem for both first time tandem riders and tandem enthusiasts.
easy - basically install one tire, handle bars, both seats, brakes,
pedals, and bottle racks.
The shifting mechanism and back tires come pre-assembled which takes most of the real work out of the assembly.
TO RETURN TO THE BIKE REVIEW HOME PAGE - CLICK HERE
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
New - 126
Never-Before-Released eBooks across...
18 'HOT' Non-IM Niches - all with MRR!
I'VE ALSO JUST FINISHED A SITE
TOTALLY DEVOTED TO ...
'MASTER RESALE RIGHTS PRODUCTS'
CURRENTLY 83 DIFFERENT PACKAGES
DROP ON BY & HAVE A LOOK
Web Master & Site Design by Ken Dunn
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
DUNWAY.COM - DUNWAY.BIZ - DUNWAY.INFO - DUNWAY.US