GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is a fully loaded mountain
bike that comes with everything you need to tackle the tough mountain
terrain. The super strong aluminum frame ensures that the bike stands up
to everything the mountains throw at it while the 21 speed gear system
allows you to adjust your speed rapidly as you travel through the
constantly changing off road trails.
In addition to this, the full front and rear suspension system ensures that you get a smooth ride, even on the bumpiest of trails and the Promax disc brakes offer the advanced braking power you need to stop rapidly when hazards present themselves. The bike itself comes in a slick but subtle black and grey design which is easy on the eyes and will appeal to almost every taste.
1) Disc Brakes:-The standout feature of the GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is the inclusion of disk brakes. Disc brakes provide you with far better braking power than rim brakes and are much more responsive in wet weather conditions. When purchased separately, disc brakes usually cost close to $100, so when you consider that the whole bike costs less than $300, the addition of disc brakes represents fantastic value.
2) Smooth Gear Changes:-The Shimano TZ-30GS derailleur is another part of this bike that gets top marks. Whether you are cycling fast, slow, uphill or downhill, the derailleur will ensure that you can change gear smoothly without having to worry about the chain clicking or jumping. This is a particularly beneficial when you are cycling along uneven mountain trails as regular, rapid, smooth gear changes are essential for coping with the constant changes in gradient.
3) Dual Suspension:-Another great feature of the GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is the dual suspension. For the price, itís very responsive and absorbs the impact of curbs, potholes and uneven trails with ease.
4) Low Price:-As mentioned above, the disc brakes alone make the GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike excellent value for money. When you add in the fact that you get dual suspension and a top quality derailleur, the value of this bike shoots up even more. If you only have $300 to spend on a mountain bike, this is one of the best investments you can make.
1) Heavy:-Like many budget mountain bikes, the GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is a bit on the heavy side and weighs in at 38lbs. This isnít a huge problem if you are riding the bike for pleasure. However, it does make cycling uphill a little bit tougher and it does mean you canít cycle as fast.
For the price, the GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike really over delivers. You get disc brakes, good quality dual suspension and a top quality derailleur for under $300. It is heavy, so if you need a mountain bike that you can race or you want a mountain bike that doesnít require much effort when cycling uphill, this one isnít the right choice for you.
However, if youíre not planning to race but want a good, solid bike that can stand up to the challenges of off road cycling, the GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is an excellent purchase.
TO RETURN TO THE BIKE REVIEW HOME PAGE - CLICK HERE
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
New - 126
Never-Before-Released eBooks across...
18 'HOT' Non-IM Niches - all with MRR!
I'VE ALSO JUST FINISHED A SITE
TOTALLY DEVOTED TO ...
'MASTER RESALE RIGHTS PRODUCTS'
CURRENTLY 83 DIFFERENT PACKAGES
DROP ON BY & HAVE A LOOK
Web Master & Site Design by Ken Dunn
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
DUNWAY.COM - DUNWAY.BIZ - DUNWAY.INFO - DUNWAY.US