GMC Denali Women's Road Bike is a budget womenís road bike which
does a great job of getting you from A to B. It includes a 21 speed
drive train with Shimano Revo grip shifters and a Shimano derailleur
which allow you to change gears quickly, smoothly and efficiently. It
also comes fitted with powerful Promax 501A caliper brakes which allow
you to stop almost instantly when required.
Since itís a womenís bike, the GMC Denali Womenís Road Bike comes with a traditional dropped top tube womenís design. The frame is lightweight and allows you to maintain high speeds as you cycle through the city streets and it also comes with high performance tires which can stand up to everything the urban environment throws at them.
1) Comfortable Seat:- When it comes to buying bikes, the standard seat almost always lets you down. Whether youíve spent $200 or $2,000 on the bike, the chances are that the hard, uncomfortable seat will need to be replaced. However, the seat that comes with the GMC Denali Women's Road Bike is surprisingly comfortable, even on longer bike rides. Itís not quite as good as a gel seat and you may still wish to replace it. However, itís nice to know that if you choose not to, you can still have a relatively comfortable bike ride.
2) Quick Gear Shifting:- Another great feature of the GMC Denali Women's Road Bike is the Shimano Revo twist/grip shifters which make shifting between gears a breeze. All you have to do is roll your hands forwards or backwards and the gears will shift up or down in line with your hand movements.
3) Drop Handle Bars:- The GMC Denali Women's Road Bike is one of the only womenís bikes on the market that comes with drop handlebars. Drop handlebars are more aerodynamic and allow you to build up a greater cycling speed than regular handlebars. They are also more comfortable in general and offer a wider range of hand positions than standard handlebars.
1) Difficult To Carry On Bike Racks:- Although the drop handlebars on the GMC Denali Women's Road Bike are functionally very good, the curved design makes attaching the bike to a standard bike rack very difficult. If you travel regularly and are looking for a bike that you can take with you using a bike rack, the GMC Denali Women's Road Bike is probably not the best choice.
2) Water Bottle Cage:- Another frustrating feature of the GMC Denali Women's Road Bike is its water bottle cage. While itís a nice idea, the actual design is very poor and the water bottle cage itself isnít large enough to fit a standard sized bike water bottle. While you probably can find a bottle that fits if you look hard enough, it really should have been built to the correct size in the first place.
Overall, the GMC Denali Women's Road Bike is a solid, low priced option. The seat is comfortable, the gears are quick and easy to change, the drop handlebars are a very nice touch and the bike as a whole costs less than $200 to buy.
Unfortunately, the design of the drop handlebars makes it very difficult to attach the bike to a bike rack, so if you want a bike that you can take with you on weekend trips, this is probably not the one for you.
Additionally, the water bottle cage is a very odd size and if you want to use a standard sized bike water bottle, it will need to be replaced. However, performance wise, the GMC Denali Women's Road Bike does everything you need a road bike to do and if you are only planning to cycle close to your home, itís an excellent way to get started without breaking the bank.
Men's GMC Denali Road Bike
This bike was made to be affordable!
TO RETURN TO THE BIKE REVIEW HOME PAGE - CLICK HERE
The Ultimate Recipe Collection
CURRENTLY  DIFFERENT RECIPE E-BOOKS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST
New - 126
Never-Before-Released eBooks across...
18 'HOT' Non-IM Niches - all with MRR!
I'VE ALSO JUST FINISHED A SITE
TOTALLY DEVOTED TO ...
'MASTER RESALE RIGHTS PRODUCTS'
CURRENTLY 83 DIFFERENT PACKAGES
DROP ON BY & HAVE A LOOK
Web Master & Site Design by Ken Dunn
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright [c] Dunway Enterprises
CLICK HERE TO SEND MAIL
DUNWAY.COM - DUNWAY.BIZ - DUNWAY.INFO - DUNWAY.US